We provide septic inspections and testing, which include:
- Performing a dye test
- Hydraulically loading the septic system
- Inspect the water levels in the tanks
- Completing a drawing of system and distances from certain items like the well, road, property line, etc.
Our well inspections and testing include:
- Running a flow test
- Checking to see if the well has any issues with capacity
- Checking the function of pressure tank
- Checking the well relay
- Inspecting exposed water lines.
We collect water samples and send them to an EPA approved lab for testing. Then we report back to you on the results.
If the well is in Summit or Stark County, we submit a Point of Sale Report to the county.
We also complete a drawing of system and distances from certain items like the septic system, road, property line, etc.